VIA hubs incorporate revolutionary new designs along with a cassette body that contains 6 pawls and 60 ratchets.
Each group of pawls engages into the ratchet ring at the same time whenever drive torque is applied, this translates into faster and more efficient power transfer. In addition we have added a high-strength, hardness and precision fine extrusion process to the pawls and overall design.
In our overall design of the product we insist on using only highest quality bearings that reduce friction while ensuring longer wheel life. We use only the highest performing product to date.
- 6 pawls engage with 60 ratchets faster and smoother than traditional hubs equaling better power transfer
- Each pawl has triple tips making more contact point than other hubs on the market
- 18 contact point engagement with 6 pawls
VIA Road Hubs
Ceramic hybrid bearing (Bearings: ABEC3, Si3N4. Ball: Grade 5) and EZO bearings to provide fast and smooth riding.
- Front: 80 grams, gloss black
- Rear: 269 grams, gloss black
- Cassette: 7075 aluminium body, Shimano 9-10speed compatible and interchangeable Shimano 11speed and Campagnolo 10-11speed
- Drillings: 20H 24H 28H 32H